BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 5, 2009

PAD 170 ASSIGNMENT




I started to do my PAD170 assignment, after for about a week I explore the information. There are two assignments that I must complete before next week. The first assignment is about BOOK REVIEW and the second one, ANALYTICAL and CRITICAL ESSAY. It’s very challenging for me to do it by myself and also need more ideas and suggestions from my brother and my friends about the book that I chose, May 13th by Kua Kia Soong. I have to think OUT OF THE BOX about the date before I read it. These are words that our PAD170 lecturers always said and he keep on remind us ‘think more analytical and critical’. IN FACT, next Monday we will sit for our first PAD170 test and I wish I can be more prepare and can answer the entire question easily.

0 comments: