BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 5, 2009

BESTFRIENDs


FELT SO GRATEFUL to GOD because of giving me special human being around called FRIENDS. They are very compassionate, trustworthy, devoted, and every single word that best portray about them, I cant describe more. The most valuable things for me in friendship is respect and sincere from our heart. I post this blog called BESTFRIENDS because this relationship is very extraordinary for me, UNIQUE. UiTM is the place I met them, the place where we are studying, laughing, crying, sharing the moment at UiTM even though it’s hard to face, they do always be there for me. Besides, they do accept me as who I am, whether I’m a good or bad girl. If I do mistakes, they will straight away tell me personally/ face to face without HURTING me. LOVE YOU GUYS!

0 comments: