BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 5, 2009

IMMATURE


I’m very surprise, what happened since backward. The word ‘IMMATURE’ I chose as my title because I saw people around me, as a UNIVERSITY student, we should be matures but what had happened was the OPPOSITE. Firstly, I’m trying to let you to understand about THE WORD CIVILIZATION. It’s like the old day, you guys do think like a KUNOS. Yes! NOBODY IS PERFECT. As a human being, there are many types of people that we have to face and learn more about life. HUMAN NEED EACH OTHER. Every person that we’ve met will create a story. I’ve met with people with mature personality but what saddened me is the way people around me think about PEOPLE and LIFE is too immature.


HEY, DON’T CHANGE ME YOUNG LADY,
I know who I want to be
TRUE FRIEND ACCEPT FRIEND AS I AM.

0 comments: