BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I WISH



If you ask me one more thing that I really want is BACK TO DECEMBER. Yeah, December 2009. Where is everything are still fine and alright. As a human being, I admit that everything in the pass happens to us cannot turn back because all we have to do is facing the future. But,if I had a chance, I really want back to DECEMBER. There's are many story I've facing with laughter,tears, and so on. I really want to change the way on how HE'S perception about me. If you really want to know, I'm not like the way YOU think. I NOT. I very regret to show you the real of me. Real of ME. That is the biggest mistake that I do because you are the first person I'm really in LOVE with you. I'm sorry to be myself in front of you. I don't meant to blame on you BUT you should appreciate even that only a little bit that I have done to you. I really wants to change myself, my relationship with my family,my best friend. Don't you think that change that I was sacrificed for YOU. But I was wrong to show my weakness to you. I thought by do that I will feel more comfortable with you, but I'm wrong. It's was make everybody look down on me include you. Please don't get me WRONG, BUT here I write this because I only as a human being can also regret,hate, and everything that make people around look down at me. I'm really sorry to all my beloved family, my dad. my mum, my brothers and my sister.. My best friends. And you. The only one I love. Sorry being weak in front of you. I really NEED, MISS, LOVE AND EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE. YOU ALL ARE THE REASON THAT I STILL HERE. LOVE YOU ALL. :')

T.T


XO,

DD nazmah

0 comments: