BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 7, 2009

Rainy Night



Can you imagine how cold it is last Thursday night? Me and my BFF(asya), went to the Cafe B with our laptop because the WiFi at girls dorm was sucks. Its not fair because what i heard from guys even though their room are at 5th floor, they still get the connection. NEVER MIND, we had a great night! Actually we didnt realise that its raining because the cafe was so noisy. As we walk along the road(with rain), we're imagining that we're in a 'fantasy ride', we laugh as loud as we could, really forgot that we will get sick but we only remember the JOYFUL. Maybe we should sue the Disney Channel! They was the one who make me dreaming in reality. But, here is a Quotes i wanted to share...



My perfect friend holds me tight

My perfect friend kisses me goodnight

My perfect friend loves me for me

My perfect friend wont let me be

XOXO
DD nazmah

0 comments: